This event is now fully booked.
Due to overwhelming demand we are currently working with the Westcott Group to try and arrange another cohort to start in early 2022. Please register interest to be kept informed.
The landscape for hospice leaders is complex and challenging. To meet these challenges, hospice leaders need a coherent story about the role of hospices in the future, the capacity to develop new systems of care and the ability to lead complex change.
Following on from the success of our first online programme, which has been highly evaluated, we have taken the decision to keep this programme as an online version that will take place over seven months and include several learning approaches including:
- online masterclasses,
- workshops and facilitated discussions
- video podcasts
- 1:1 coaching
- Action Learning Sets
What does the programme offer you?
The Strategic Leadership Programme will enable you to develop and apply contemporary leadership skills with huge relevance to the challenges and uncertainties of the times.
- It will help you clarify the role of hospices in the emerging world of integrated and devolved health and care systems.
- It will support you in developing a powerful story about the role of the hospice in the future.
- It will enable you to hone your personal leadership skills to effectively engage others in improving care.
- It will strengthen your capacity to make change happen.
Through the programme, you will become part of a leadership community and wider network with the shared knowledge and skills to develop the local and national end of life landscape.
This is a bespoke programme created by Hospice UK and The Westcott Group. The Westcott Group is a team of highly experienced consultants who combine extensive experience of leadership development, exceptional expertise in developing personal effectiveness and deep understanding of end of life care policy. All have worked extensively with healthcare leaders, organisations and systems.
Who should participate?
Hospice leaders with the desire and energy to make change happen. This includes senior managers and clinicians as well as those who head up service delivery. The programme is only open to members of Hospice UK.
||Sessions will take place on a variety of dates between 16 November 2021 and 27 May 2022
||See specific dates/times in the information pack.
||£1612.50 excluding VAT (Total £1935.00)
Contact Anita Hayes, Head of Workforce and Learning or Amber Morgan, Clinical Programmes Coordinator or download the information pack.
Cancellation and substitution policy
By registering on the Strategic Leadership Online Programme you will be signing up to attend all online sessions. It is important that you are able to commit to attending these to fully benefit from the programme.
- No refunds will be available for cancellations made on or after 24 October 2021
- If you have booked a place you may substitute another person to the programme before 26 October 2021 at no charge; however the person joining the programme must be of an appropriate level and position, and will be expected to attend all the session.
- It will not be possible to make substitutions after 2 November 2021.
No refunds will be available for participants who are unable to attend one or more sessions of the programme