In memoriam giving programme
Together with Legacy Foresight we offer a programme of information exchange and analysis of the legacy and in memoriam sectors.
The programme uses a spectrum of research techniques, constructing an in-depth view of UK in memoriam giving. Techniques include:
- Focus groups.
- Consumer surveys.
- Best practice case studies.
- The analysis of charity performance data and client workshops.
The learning circle is made up of more than 60 leading charities, which means participants learn from organisations both within the hospice sector and outside it.
“The research has helped us to develop an Organisational bereavement journey; joining up our care and fundraising efforts to become truly family-focussed”.
Director of Fundraising, Hospice
Joining the programme
The programme for 2017-18 will focus on the importance of funeral directors with in memoriam fundraising.
By joining the programme you will have access to the hard evidence you need to help you:
- Build the case for investment in this income stream.
- Create informed fundraising strategies.
- Manage donor relationships more skilfully.
- Benchmark your performance.
For details on how to join the programme please contact Elizabeth Palfreman.